50 minute consultation
In person therapy
Therapy can last anywhere from 6 to 40 sessions depending on your needs, and tends to be weekly. We will decide together on our approach depending on your goals.
Group supervision available
Guiding other therapists with their clinical work. I am a supportive and open supervisor with a particular interest in ACT and experience working with complex presentations. Shorter supervision sessions available on request.
TRAINING AND COACHING
If you would like support to promote the psychological wellbeing of your workforce, either through training, group support or individual coaching, please contact me so that we can consider a personalised plan. I can offer a range of topics including Imposter Syndrome, Wellbeing, Leadership, Communication.
HOW TO BOOK
1. Send me a message telling me a bit about why you are contacting me and I will arrange to call you for a short chat to make sure that I can help and you are happy to proceed.
2. We will book a 90 minute assessment appointment. In this appointment we will explore your difficulties in more detail and make a plan together., including a rough idea of how long therapy might be.
3. If suitable, we will continue with 50 minute therapy sessions. If for any reason we decide not to proceed, then I will try to signpost you to a more appropriate option.
1. I am currently registered with AXA and WPA health insurers. If registered with another insurer I may still be able to help - please enquire.
2. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy after which full payment is due.
3. Payment is due 48 hours before your appointment.
4. Payment is by bank transfer, details of which will be provided on booking, along with my terms and conditions.